Thursday 16 April 2015

My Boobs for Milliseconds

















Pocahontas Willow Tree 

(https://31.media.tumblr.com/8c1a51c3622b44cae951606c11d40fe3/tumblr_inline_n9ycgwS7vH1r5xufg.png)




My Boobs for Milliseconds

Come grab my boob
when you get home
I will let you release your face to fall
in between them for several minutes
if that’s what you wish.

It is possible I will yawn
but don’t take offense
it isn’t about your face or my boobs
its just that my days are long
I am trying to be productive

I have been led to believe
that the more stuff I make
the closer the world gets to being something we can
all be proud of
when we are finally presented
to the beings who are alive
on planets we don’t know about yet
but that have water to keep the creatures alive
the creatures who nevertheless
might know about us.

I’ll take my sweater off,
the pink lamb’s wool one
that looks like its from the 1980s
and says golf in the middle.

We could count time in milliseconds
to feel like we have a lot of it;
and commit to your face and my own
we could behave like obscene children
who don’t realize how obscure the world is yet
or feet
because we still see rainbows in gasoline spills
and trees that look like cartoon faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment