Wednesday 1 April 2015

Europe

Europe

- Healthy egg yolks are actually orange, not yellow. Did you know?
- Really? Not sure I've ever seen an orange yolk.
- I saw it on Facebook. Chickens are sad and unhealthy in North America.
- Do they taste different?
- Apparently they are thicker. Yolkier.
- Where can you find them?
- Europe.
- In Europe they also have a different word for braid.
- Like a hair braid? Braided hair?
- Yeah.
- What is it?
- The word?
- Yeah.
- I forget. Starts with a p.
- Do you think more people believe in God in Europe?
- Yeah, probably.
- Why, you think?
- The churches are fancier and older there. The cathedrals are active and have priests and stuff with processions.
- The other day when I was drinking a Yogi tea, I noticed on the box it said that the tea was blessed or supervised or whatever by the Rabbi of Bologna.
- What would be not kosher about tea?
- God only knows.
- I hope the chickens are actually happier there.
- Me too. Would be quite depressing to think that there are no happy chickens in the world.
- Probably the chickens that don't made eggs for humans are happy.
- I guess we'll never know.
- I guess that's true. Never seen a chicken smile or wag its tail.
- I don't think they are very emotive animals.
- Probably because they aren't mammals.
- Yeah like snakes. I fucking hate snakes. They give me the creeps. They just feel demonish.
- I don't mind them. Some are cute.
- But they'll strangle you or swallow you whole. They ate a couple of children. Did you hear that story?
- No.
- It's true. I read it in the news.
- A wild snake or a pet snake?
- Pet.
- Maybe its a nature/nurture kind of scenario.
- Can you really nurture a snake?
- I don't see why not.
- I'm going to Google it.
- Ok.
- I wish I could say these pet snakes are cute but there are loads of pictures of them eating mice. Its disgusting.
- Don't get me wrong. I don't LIKE snakes. I just don't have a problem with them.
- I'm Googling 'snakes in Europe'.
- Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment