Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dialogue: Descriptions

Dialogue: Descriptions

-       What do you mean describe you?
-       I mean describe me.
-       Like, physically?
-       Anything. However you see me.
-       Well… I guess… you have brown hair, brown eyes. You are small –
-       What do you mean by “small”?
-       Short.
-       Ok. Go on…
-       You have big breasts…
-       Ok, good. That’s good.
-       Can I also describe your personality?
-       Yes.
-       You are kind. Curious. Not very patient.
-       Mhmm…
-       You think too much and then you get exhausted because of it.
-       Yeah maybe I do.
-       You live like you are in a novel or a movie.
-       I do? How?
-       You behave as though you are some kind of character. For you, every moment has to be fascinating and thrilling. You don’t like being bored.
-       No one likes being bored.
-       But you are unable to do it.
-       I guess that’s true…
-       You are a bit narcissistic.
-       I am?
-       Yeah. A lot.
-       Is that bad?
-       I don’t know.
-       Isn’t everyone?
-       I don’t know.
-       I don’t think we should talk about this anymore.
-       But you were the one who said –
-       Yeah I know what I said. But now I’m saying this.
-       Oh come on. Don’t be a bad sport.
-       I’m not. I just don’t want to talk about this anymore.
-       So you get to make all the rules.
-       Yes.
-       See. That’s what I was saying.
-       Fine. Let’s keep going. So, I’m narcissistic…
-       Well, you’re not that bad.
-       Ok.
-       I guess I’m narcissistic too.
-       Yeah. I guess not as much as I am though.
-       No I think I am.
-       Should I describe you?
-       Yeah!
-       Ok. You are –
-       No wait. No. I changed my mind.
-       Ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment